VOIP & Hosted Voice
For Growing Businesses Across the UK, Cloud PBX Is
the Phone System of Choice.
A Hosted Voice phone system could be just the ticket.
A hosted telephone solution can be connected to any internet access point, giving you and your employee’s high-quality telephone access regardless of location.
If you have staff who work remotely, a hosted telephone system could be perfect for your business.
Delivered via the internet, it eliminates the need for bulky on-premise hardware, dedicated telephone lines, and specialist engineers. Being able to place calls over the internet instantly increases productivity and reduces call costs and line rental charges by including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
Make the smart choice, think hosted voice.
Our hosted telephony solution delivers considerable benefits and maintains all of the essential functionality and features you’ve come to expect with no upfront costs.
It enables ultimate business flexibility as to where voice services are delivered, enabling extensions to be distributed across sites, home workers, and remote employees using laptops or mobile devices. Users are not tied to a desk or location, meaning flexible working is fully supported and easy to deploy. Conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call.
Allowing easy administration via the web-based portal, administrators can quickly configure the system according to your organisation’s access to information such as call history, voicemail and recorded calls.
Any disruptions to your business due to a disaster, Pandemic, or adverse weather are a thing of the past. Sing in the cloud, call routing can be set up in the click of a button, meaning your business, stays in business.
- Fully resilient solution hosted in the cloud.
- No upfront cost.
- Line rental reduction.
- Free internal calls and lower phone bills.
- No main hardware to install or maintain.
- Scalable: Add users as required.
- Complete flexibility for remote working.
- Integrate fixed and mobile voice capabilities.
- Pick up calls across multiple devices.
- Business continuity built-in as standard.
- Web portal access for self-administration.
- Choice of any number regardless of location.
- 24/7 monitoring of your system.