As a Business Account Manager you will be an integral part of our sales team.
Business Account Manager
Location – Cwmbran, South Wales
£16,000 to £30,000 basic salary with good commission to earn up to £75,000 OTE
Are you money hungry and already pursuing a career in sales? Do you feel you are not currently reaching your full potential? If you’re looking for a career in sales and you can talk the talk as well as having the ability to listen, this could be the job for you.
We’re looking for enthusiastic Business Account Managers to join our growing team at Solutions In Technology. We’re keen to develop talent and reward your hard work, there are many possibilities for progression.
Interested? If so, keep reading and apply today!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contacting potential customers from our CRM database.
- Being confident to ask the right questions before setting appointments for the sales team.
- To consult on and sell Business Photocopiers, MFD, printers, Telecom Solutions and CCTV to businesses with a geographical area.
- Building a portfolio of customers and generating new business opportunities.
- Handling objections.
- Generate business proposals for customers, negotiate and close a sale.
- Listening to the needs of the customer.
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Generate sales leads via call sessions, canvassing, social media and phone calls to generate appointments, demonstrations and proposals to sell Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Sindoh, NEC, 3CX and Hikvision products.
Company Benefits Include
- Basic salary and excellent commission
- Generous Car Allowance.
- Great team incentives with potential early finish if targets are achieved
- Career development and progression
- 23 days holidays
- Company Social Events
- Fantastic environment and free parking
- Free refreshments
With an annual group turnover in excess of £7,500,000, a team of over 50 strong and a customer base of over 3500+ customers, this success has been driven by our capacity to adapt to the marketplace’s huge technological enhancements, which in turn has benefitted our customers with the latest technologies. In order to continue this organic growth we take pride in offering outstanding customer care. We aspire to be the most respected Managed Service Provider in South Wales and the West, providing informative, customer-focused solutions on time and within budget. We will provide you with a fun working environment and the opportunity for individual growth and career development.
Sound good to you? Apply right now!