Keep your Business protected with the latest Security Technology.
Show that you’re serious about security.
Secure your property and protect your business.
Whether you have a small office or a large warehouse, we have a range of options to keep any business secure. CCTV systems are known to deter criminals, and they provide you with evidence in the event that someone does commit theft or vandalism.
Our range of CCTV cameras and alarms are all the latest offerings from the leading brands, with plenty of cameras suitable for any business premises, large or small. All of these cameras are displayed in full HD, giving you a clear view at all times. All products are covered by an option service cover maintenance, so you have peace of mind that your security systems will be back up and running in no time in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
View your property at all times from your smartphone or computer.
We offer a range of full service cover (Service Level Agreement) and after sales care packages to all our CCTV Installed products. To discover more please call us on 0333 200 4330 for more details.
Clean & Tidy Installation
Before we get to work, we’ll pay your place of business a visit to figure out the best locations for cameras, before getting started with the clean and quick installation.
All of our cameras are installed discreetly, so you don’t have to worry about cables spoiling the look of your premises.
Crystal Clear CCTV Recording
CCTV Technology captures high definition images ensuring you have a Clearview at all times. Whatever style of camera you need we have an array of options such as ANPR, 4K, night vision, bullet camera, dome camera, thermal imaging camera, PTZ and there is even a choice of colour.
Why do I need a CCTV Servicing plan?
A CCTV Service plan is provided to those with fully functional systems in place. If your system is currently faulty, please contact us first as this repair may not be covered by the plan.
We have seen on many occasions where we have been called to a faulty system, unfortunately the fault has been found after a crime has been committed and the user needed to review the footage, even worse than that is that the Police have requested the evidence and they were not able to provide it.
All modern IP security cameras and Network Video Recorders (NVR) feature user upgradeable firmware. If a security vulnerability is found, Hikvision will often fix the vulnerability by issuing a firmware update. As part of our CCTV servicing plans, we ensure that your cameras and recorders are always running the latest, most safe, feature rich and stable firmware.
Peace of Mind
You have wisely invested in a security system to protect your business, home and possessions. In order to ensure that your system will deliver the protection at all times it is important to keep it in good working order. If a fault occurred within your system that went undetected and allowed a burglary or break-in to go undeterred, the heartbreak of this can be very traumatic to you and your business.
Regular servicing will also ensure the maximum component life and result in lower system downtime. You will also save money by avoiding non-contracted hourly rates.
Current industry standards including EN Standards, NACOSS, the Police, the Data Protection Act and Health and Safety Act all require that security systems that fall within their remit are covered under a formal service agreement.
Your insurance company will usually require you to regularly maintain your security system. If you have not arranged appropriate cover your insurance claims may be invalid. In addition, all security systems that are Police calling or financed under a Lease Agreement must have a current service and maintenance contract.
To discover more please call us on 0333 200 4330 for more details.
What is included in the service plan?
All of our service plans have been carefully created to provide you with peace of mind. The service plan includes one visit every 12 months to carry out routine preventative servicing in accordance with manufacturers specifications. Think of this similar to a vehicle service you would expect to have each year.
The Details are as follows:
- Visual inspection of all major system components, check for damage or deterioration.
- Inspect all camera pictures for optimal image quality.
- Clean all camera lenses and housing glasses.
- Apply RainX – Water repelling film.
- Apply SpiderEx – Spider repelling solution.
- Check all lens field of views and adjustments if required.
- Check time and date settings in equipment and update the settings as appropriate
- Perform video and audio signal calibration test.
- Verify recorded playback quality is satisfactory.
- Test remote signalling equipment functionality, where applicable.
- Carry out a video transmission test to remote sites, Where applicable.
- Carry out DVR / NVR recording tests.
- Carry out a video calibration test on all connected monitors.
- Perform remote connection test using external broadband source.
- Ensure remote viewing applications are up to date on all devices.
- Apply firmware update to NVR / DVR (where required)
- Apply firmware update to IP Cameras (where required)
- Return the system to normal operational status.
- All test results are logged.
What is *not* included in the service plan?
- Engineer visits outside of the yearly service visit. These will be quoted for seperately. This is not a ‘maintenance’ contract, this is a proactive service plan.
- Parts / materials identified that require replacement due to wear and tear, damage or otherwise will be charged at cost.
- Remote Desktop Support Sessions.
Looking to contact us? We would love to hear from you.
9-12 Springvale Ind Est.
Cwmbran. NP44 5AZ.
0333 200 4330